Saturday, June 27, 2009

Apples and Lemons

This past week I made two of my favorite recipes!

Strawberry Delight has been passed down by my grandmother and it's now a family tradition.

This is the finished product - something like a jello with a smoothie consistency? Delicious as a side, snack, or dessert!

I also made Lemon Bars for our small group. There's something cool about making food from scratch, even when you can buy it in a box at the store!

Step 1: Make the crust.


Step 2: Make the filling.


Step 3: Bake and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in the friends at A Place Called simplicity....

    I love "meeting" new people and seeing their blogs....and I saw that you work with families of disabled kids...that is just so cool. And foster parenting?? Awesome!!

    Blessings from Colorado,
    Linny

    ReplyDelete